Why are you in this website ? Ask yourself ?
Well I Know out of every 10 person, 8 person came here to become a hacker like the ones in movies. Well for those I am really sorry cuz there are no such hackers like them, well there are but really rare cuz to become a elite hacker you need Concentration, Patience, Time (5-6 years), Desire for hacking , and one of the most important Self-Belief. Without these things you would be like a plane without pilot which can crash anytime.
One more thing maximum people thinks the word hacking means doing a illegal act or its a crime well for those you are completely wrong. I will explain you the word Hacking below
- The Art of exploring various security breaches is termed as Hacking.
Okay Now its time to explain you the term Hacker. Well most of the people mis-understands the word Hacker and thinks a hacker is a bad person, which in reality can be bad or even can be good
Here I will explain you the term Hacker
- Traditionally, a Hacker is someone who likes to play with Software or Electronic Systems. Hackers enjoy Exploring and Learning how Computer systems operate.They discovering new ways to work electronically.
- Recently, Hacker has taken on a new meaning — someone who maliciously breaks into systems for personal gain. Technically, these criminals are Crackers as Criminal Hackers. Crackers break into systems with malicious intentions.
Types Of Hackers:
- White Hat Hackers
- A White Hat Hacker is computer guy who perform Ethical Hacking. These are usually security professionals with knowledge of hacking and the Hacker toolset and who use this knowledge to locate security weaknesses and implement counter measures in the resources.
- They are also known as an Ethical Hacker or a Penetration Tester. They focus on Securing and Protecting IT Systems.
- Black Hat Hackers
- A Black Hat Hacker is computer guy who performs Unethical Hacking. These are the Criminal Hackers or Crackers who use their skills and knowledge for illegal or malicious purposes. They break into or otherwise violate the system integrity of remote machines, with malicious intent.
- These are also known as an Unethical Hacker or a Security Cracker. They focus on Security Cracking and Data stealing.
One of the best book for beginners in hacking. Even I started my hacking journey reading this book. Download it you can get a great start by reading this book.
Hacking For Beginners